Interim Leaders is a professional business committed to
the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality.
We aim to develop close professional relationships with
the very best interim management practitioners and senior
executives interested in taking up fixed term appointments
in the Private, Public and Third sectors. ‘The proof
of the pudding’…More than 20% of our placements
have converted to permanent roles.
The Interim Leaders Process:
Our process has been developed from experience, gathered
from the numerous senior interim contracts successfully negotiated
over many years. Our approach of facilitating a working partnership
by working alongside –rather than between- both parties
ensures a transparent and effective service to all parties
Interim Leaders will:
- Interview and professionally assess each manager against
the specified role requirement, presenting them in written
profile format to facilitate objective comparison by clients.
- Provide down to earth advice based upon expert market
knowledge and professional experience.
- Provide professional guidelines to manage the expectations
of client and interim manager.
- Identify the very best candidate's available using close
- Address "Chemistry and fit" through professional
interviewing and provision of a selection of suitably qualified
- Maintain an on-going dialogue with client and interim
manager during the currency of a contract to ensure that
expectations are fulfilled on each side.
- Maintain an effective, unbiased professional database.